Your Home As A Short Term Vacation Rental
by Thor and Jen, Chattanooga Vacation Rentals
We here at Chattanooga Vacation Rentals specialize in managing both our own and other people’s homes for short term vacation rentals. We love it. We love guiding our guests through the vacation rental process and showing our guests all that Chattanooga has to offer. We love the industry and working with online travel agencies like Airbnb and HomeAway. We love working with the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau in finding the perfect vacation home for visiting athletes, convention attendees, families, friends, and couples.
What does this mean to you as a potential short term vacation rental owner? We got this. We are the experts in the market, in the area, and in how to create the best experiences for both our guests and for you as an owner.
Let’s talk a bit more specifically about who we are and what we do, what we ask of you, and what you can expect.
Chattanooga Vacation Rentals is a locally owned company that manages over 20 vacation homes throughout the Chattanooga area (Georgia and Tennessee). We are a team of locals who LOVE Chattanooga. We are licensed by the State of Tennessee, we follow their rules and regulations concerning Vacation Lodging Services. The State of Georgia does not yet require licensing.
We understand that your home is an investment (we have several of our own), and we take care of your home as if it were our own investment. The ways we foster your investment for success are by showcasing your home on our own website and on online travel agency websites, by answering guests inquiries and needs quickly and professionally, by keeping your home clean and well-maintained, and by marketing your home and the Chattanooga area to potential guests.
The goal is to maintain high occupancy rates, have happy guests, and clean, well-maintained homes.
Some of the ways that we accomplish this goal:
- Reservationists are on duty from 8am-11pm to answer guest inquiries and to solve guest issues via telephone or electronic inquiry
- Our reservationists are local and are well versed in all of our properties and in the Chattanooga area
- Our maintenance staff handles property maintenance, and basic maintenance is provided at no charge
- Our cleaning staff has been trained by industry professionals in vacation rental specific housekeeping
- Inspectors verify that your property is ready prior to each guest’s arrival
- We team with local businesses and organizations to create partnerships and to give our guests the Chattanooga experience
- A dynamic, informative website that google loves
- 25-35% of bookings come directly through our website, providing listing site independence
- Having a 38% reservation conversion rate while the average is only 18%
- Property photos are taken by professional photographers
- We advertise on over 70 different websites WORLD WIDE
- A live, online chat system for guests with questions about your property or their reservation
- We maintain an active social media presence
- To maintain the safety of your home, guests sign rental contracts and provide identity verification
- An awesome group of repeat guests who visit us time and again
- An amazing reservation software system with trust accounting allowing us to easily process owner income each month
- We analyze the local market and competitors pricing to set our prices accordingly
- We attend national conferences to stay up to date with the ever changing vacation rental market. Continuing education!
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Not much. That is the beauty of hiring a vacation rental management company.
- You will still need to pay your property taxes, insurance, larger maintenance needs and lawn maintenance needs (we will do the leg work), and utilities, (and mortgage if you have one). The linens, towels and dishes will need to periodically replaced (again, we will do the leg work).
- And, deposit our monthly check to you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- For your home to provide you a source of income to offset/cover ownership costs. Often, there is still a significant amount of money left over even after you pay for these things.
- To still be able to enjoy your home. You can easily block off days that you want to use your home for yourself or for friends and family.
- That we will treat your property like it is our own to make sure it is taken care of, provides the best possible guest experience, and maximizes profitability for you and our company.
Please give us a call or drop us an email to see if we are a good fit. We would love to work with you. 657-777-2899 or [email protected]