Note: Early check in and/or late check out is an available option for and additional $30 each per stay.
You will love Chattanooga! Let us find you your best vacation home. Chattanooga Vacation Rentals is a locally owned company that manages a variety of vacation homes throughout the Chattanooga area. We are a team of locals who LOVE Chattanooga. We can help you with questions about our homes and all things local about the area. Let us make your trip amazing!
- 13 miles to Rock City
- Close to downtown Chattanooga
- Open back yard with deck
- High speed internet
- Eat-in kitchen
- Two queen bedrooms on the main floor or choose Grandma's Attic upstairs.
Lovely, warm, and only seven miles to the heart of downtown Chattanooga, you might not want to go back to reality. You and the family are close to all the attractions including Rock City, Ruby Falls, the Incline Railway, the Chattanooga Choo Choo and the Tennessee Aquarium. It is so easy to head back after a day of exploring to this charming 4 bedroom 3 bath cottage sleeps up to 8.
So much of its detail reminds us of the old days - this is a place to relax. The two main level bedrooms each have a queen bed with full bathrooms around the corner. In Grandma’s Attic, there is a tiny bedroom tucked under the eve with a twin bed, plus the rest of the upstairs is a larger room with one full bed and separate twin bed and a full bathroom. On the main level in the larger full bath is a full sized washer and dryer. The kitchen is on the main level and is open to the small dining room and then the larger living room. There is a fireplace, but it is for decoration only and not usable to make a fire.
And remember outside, the large back yard is great for tossing a frisbee or a quick game of horseshoes. You can enjoy your coffee on the back deck and watch the kids play. Or, pick up something to grill out at Whole Foods or Main Street meats and enjoy the evening. In the summer, the owner often plants a beautiful garden, which even has its own Facebook page.
Inside, this home is cozy and comfortable (no pretense here) and even has wifi and two televisions, each with a separate DVD player for disputing movie tastes. So, when you are not out and about exploring everything that is Chattanooga (there is a lot to do here), you can come back to the cottage, kick off your shoes, pop some popcorn, and relax in the comfortable living room with a place for everybody.
Remember, there are two queen rooms on the main level and two full baths around the corner. Upstairs in Grandma’s Attic is a full bed and and 2 twin beds as well as a full bath. Easy off street parking is available for up to five cars with two of those being covered spaces.
- Property Type: 1930's Cottage, 2 story, 2200 Square Feet
- Beds: 2 Queen Bedrooms On The Main Floor, 1 Full Bed and 2 Twin Beds On The Second Floor
- Bathrooms: 2 Full Bathrooms On The Main Floor, 1 Full Bathroom On The Second Floor
- Rooms: Sleeps 8, Large Dine-In Kitchen, Living Area, Back Deck
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Standard Amenities: Air Conditioning, Heating Washer and Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Dishes and Cookware
- Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Washer & Dryer, No Phone
- Business Nearby: ATM, Post Office, Restaurants, Groceries, Banks
- Convenience Nearby: Medical Services
- Culture: Seven Miles From Downtown Chattanooga
- Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Charcoal Grill
- Geographic: Close To Town
- Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Roku, High Speed Internet
If you would like more information on living like a local while exploring our fair city, some of our favorite regional activities available in the general area include: mountain biking, whitewater rafting, hang gliding, paragliding, hiking, climbing, museum tours, whiskey tours, brewery tours, eating at fabulous local restaurants, etc. If you are interested in more information on any of these activities, give us a call at 657-777-2899. We're happy to help you create awesome memories!
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|