Amazing Views, Hot Tub, Game Room, with no other people in sight!! What more do you need on a vacation?
This cabin is located high in the foothills of Lookout Mountain, with a secluded perch on the very top of a foothill. Soak up the panoramic views of Lookout Mountain and Cloudland Canyon. With the seclusion of a rural setting and the romantic train in the distance, this is the perfect getaway and still only 20 minutes to downtown Chattanooga.
About the Property:
The driveway is steep, but it is paved the entire way up with a carport and driveway parking.
•Open Living and Kitchen area with lots of sunlight
• Bedroom with a queen bed and twin bed and a walk in closet
• Bathroom with a step in shower.
• Kitchen is well equipped with dishes, pots, pans, cooking utensils, an electric stove, dishwasher, and fridge.
• Closet converted into a mini office space with room to set up a lap top if you need to work remotely
• Deck with a beautiful view off the living room
• Master bedroom with a king bed, TV, en suite bathroom with a tub, and walk in closet.
• Game room made from a converted garage with a pool table and foosball table, also has a TV so you can catch stream the big game or put on some music (make sure to bring your streaming log in info).
• Hot tub on lower deck.
THINGS TO NOTE:
• The driveway is steep and long. It is paved the whole way. We have seen drivers with a lightweight pickup truck have difficulty when it is raining. If the driveway is snowy or icy, the driveway may not be usable (this is a rare occasion).
• This property is pet friendly. A pet fee of $49 per pet is required.
• Minimum age to reserve this property is 25.
• We require ID/Selfie and signature on our rental agreement.