Want to get a little taste of the farm life without having to break out your muck boots? This farmhouse chic 2 bedroom/2 bath cottage (with an additional separate apartment) is nestled among farms on Lookout Mountain. Experience the true southern culture relaxing on the front porch rocking chairs, drinking sweet tea, and watching the cows graze across the winding country road. With an expansive backyard, fire pit, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, and the perfect climbing tree, it is an idyllic place to reconnect with nature while enjoying the comforts of home. Be rest assured, you don’t have to compromise luxury at this cottage. With comfortable beds, energy efficient appliances, and beautiful furnishings, you can experience the rustic chic lifestyle!
Beautiful shade trees over the side deck and the quiet neighborhood cultivate a tranquil retreat. Let your kids run through the backyard, see some cows up close, and get away from the hustle and bustle to taste a piece of the easy life. This house is the perfect combination of country life with city comforts, and it is sure to nurture good memories. We would love to help you make some new memories!
• High Speed Internet
• Close to Rock City!
• Separate "in-law suite" with king bedroom and bathroom.
• Fire pit in the back yard and a second fire pit in the woods.
• Located on Lookout Mountain
• 3 minutes to Lula Lake Land Trust
• 10 minutes to Rock City
• 15 minutes to Cloudland Canyon State Park
• 5 minutes to Covenant College
• 25 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• Fully Equipped Eat-In Kitchen
• Living Room with Electric Fireplace
• Flat Panel TV with Cable TV
• High Speed Internet
• Master Bedroom with King Memory Foam, attached bathroom, and walk in closet
• Private Bedroom with Bunk Beds (Full on the bottom Twin on the top) and attached bathroom.
• Washer and Dryer
• Spare room with a pull out sofa. Can be used as an addition bedroom or office space/play room
Apartment above Garage
• Separate apartment with a private entrance
• King Bed with Roku TV, electric fireplace, bathroom, and kitchenette
• Charcoal Grill
• Outdoor seating
• Fire Pit
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 8 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.