Want to live like a local, steep driveway and all? This mountain side cabin has two levels with three bedrooms each with its own full bath, and one separate half bath. The open kitchen and keeping room area makes for lovely mealtimes. The living room/dining combination allows an eastern mountain view at dinner out the back windows. You can enjoy the winter vistas looking northeast over the City of Chattanooga from one of two decks surrounding the back of the cabin. The Nest has several outdoor areas for coffee in the morning.
The Master bedroom has a queen sized bed with a view overlooking the outside deck and the forest beyond. Enjoy the heated floors in the master bathroom, the tiled shower, and gracious bathtub. There is basic cable at the property, but this suite also has its own personal mini-split heat and air conditioning unit just for that bedroom and bathroom so you can dial in your own comfort !
The second bedroom on the main level has two comfortable, grown up twin beds and a full bath with shower. Located off the main entry door, this bedroom is perfect for guests wanting in on the action. On the lower level are the full-sized washer and dryer, plus a bedroom suite with a queen bed, and full bath with shower and a separate water closet for more privacy. This suite has exterior doors so you can walk out onto the deck for quiet yoga or reflection before breakfast or at the end of your day. Maximum occupancy at all times is 6 people.
Only a mile to Ruby Falls, 2.6 miles to Rock City, and 6.2 miles to the Tennessee Aquarium makes this a great choice for visiting all the area attractions. The bedrooms are separated for privacy and the lower level has a full washer and dryer for convenience. Close enough to great restaurants downtown and in St. Elmo or choose to cook for yourselves in the gracious kitchen.
• Wood Fireplace
• Decks Galore!
• Beautifully decorated home - owned and decorated by an artist
• High Speed Internet.
• Located on Lookout Mountain
• 2 minutes to Ruby Falls
• 5 minutes to Rock City
• 10 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• 5 minutes to some of our favorite restaurants and coffee shops
• 30 minutes to Cloudland Canyon State Park
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table with seating for 6
• Living Room with a Flat Panel TV with a Roku and DVD Player
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and attached bathroom with large soaking tub.
• Private Bedroom with two twins
• Queen Bedroom Suite with attached bathroom
• Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
• Decks Galore!
• Charcoal Grill
• Outdoor seating
• Fire Pit
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• This house has basic cable, but it does have premium channels like ESPN
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.