Snuggle up by the fireplace, grill on the back deck, or just relax and take in the view that overlooks the foothills of the Chattahoochee National Forest. Located in a safe neighborhood, you can be assured that you will feel right at home!
This little treasure in the historic town of Ringgold, GA is only 22 miles to downtown Chattanooga. This cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is perched on top of a ridge with a gorgeous view from the back deck.
The updated eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator, and a well stocked kitchen to make cooking meals a breeze! For coffee lovers, the kitchen has both a drip coffee pot as well as a Keurig. The dining table has room for 6, making this the perfect home for a small group or family.
Enjoy this cozy home away from home with an amazing view, quaint furnishings, and quick drive to nearby Chattanooga. You won’t be disappointed!
• Beautiful view from the back deck
• Wood burning fireplace
• High speed internet and Roku
• In historic Ringgold, Georgia
• 30 minutes to Ruby Falls and Rock City
• 25 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table with room for all to gather
• Living Room with Flat Panel TV with a Roku
• DVD Player
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Master Bedroom with King Bed and attached bathroom
• Full Bathroom
• Private Queen Bedroom
• Another Private Queen Bedroom
• Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer
• Deck with amazing view
• Charcoal Grill
• Outdoor seating
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.