You will love Chattanooga! Let us find you your best vacation home. Chattanooga Vacation Rentals is a locally owned company that manages a variety of vacation homes throughout the Chattanooga area. We are a team of locals who LOVE Chattanooga. We can help you with questions about our homes and all things local about the area. Let us make your trip amazing!
• Hot Tub - Just Added!!
• Queen Sized Memory Foam Mattress
• Deck with views of Lookout Mountain
• Fiber Optic High Speed Internet.
• 20 minutes from downtown Chattanooga.
• 12 miles to Rock City.
• 15 minutes from Cloudland Canyon State Park, Canyon Grill, Lookout Mountain Pizza Company.
This adorable tiny home is nestled at the base of Lookout Mountain with beautiful panoramic views and a hot tub. Redbud’s compact, but well designed space shows the attraction of tiny home living. No space is unused, yet you will be very comfortable here. Redbud is tucked between beautiful, green pastures with goats and chickens browsing close by. Look up and you will see the hang gliding launch and the air dotted with hang gliders and paragliders soaring up to the clouds. The spacious deck affords great views of the mountain and the nearby fire pit the perfect place to relax under the stars.
This tiny home is perfect for an individual or couple.
About the Home:
• The kitchen is well stocked and includes an induction stove top and extra large toaster oven that is large enough to cook a whole chicken. (No Oven)
• The loft features a memory foam queen sized mattress.
There is not a dining room table inside the tiny home, but there are TV trays provided to eat in the living room or there is a table outside if the weather is nice!
• While it is located on a property with another tiny home, the home was designed with privacy in mind.
• Down the road (and when in season), you can buy eggs, soaps, jams, or produce from the farmer who raises the animals next door!
A few important details to know before you make your reservation:
• Please also note that you need to be somewhat agile to get into the loft of the tiny home. The staircase is a little steep and as in most tiny homes, you have to crawl into the bed.
• This tiny home is located near a hang gliding landing zone. So on days where the weather is “flyable”, you will see hang gliders and paraglider in the air. During daylight hours, you will also hear tow planes which tow up the hang gliders for tandem flights.
• This home is not suitable for small children due to the high loft and staircase. Older Children are most welcome and the sofa in the living room even opens up to daybed.
• Please note that the perks of being located next to a farm include watching goats and chickens in the backyard. This also means that you may sometimes hear roosters crow, goats bleat, and dogs bark. Please do not feed the animals. There is a livestock guardian dog that is fenced in with the chickens and goats; it is his job to protect the animals, so please don’t try to pet or feed him. Because of the chickens and goats nearby, pets are not allowed at this location.
This tiny home is located on 1 acre with another tiny home. They are both situated to offer privacy for each tiny home. If you are traveling with friends and want to rent both tiny homes, you have enough space to gather together and then have your privacy when you want it. Check out our other tiny home, Magnolia Tiny House.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.
Note: Most of our properties are rural and wooded. Please do not expect a perfectly manicured lawn. We cut a little here and there when we see fit to do so.
Primary responsible renter must be 21 years of age or older.
Early Check-Ins and Late Check-outs, when available, are $30.
Regardless of which booking platform you make a reservation on (VRBO, Airbnb, or directly with us), you are reserving a private home that is managed by a Chattanooga based property management company. Your government ID and a very recent picture of yourself (otherwise known as a “selfie”) will be required. You will also be required to sign a rental policy and agreement prior to your stay to complete your reservation.