Welcome to your Tiny Home Cabin escape!
When you think of a vacation, if you envision of sweet tea, porch swings, scenic landscapes, and sunsets, then this tiny home cabin is the perfect getaway for you! Moon Over Georgia is a special little cabin with a view that overlooks a pond in the rural outskirts of Chattanooga, TN.
• Full kitchen for cooking meals at home
• High Speed Fiber Optic Internet and Cable (with ESPN) - the TV can be swiveled so you can watch from the couch or from bed.
• Queen size cozy bed
• Porches Galore! This home has an enclosed deck with a porch swing and view of a pond.
• The front porch has a picnic table with a charcoal grill nearby for cooking out.
• There is an outside covered area with a fire table and chairs for relaxing in the evenings!
• Carport for covered parking of one vehicle.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Maximum occupancy of 2 guests at all times.
• Primary responsible renter must be 21 years old.
• The bathroom is separated by saloon doors only, and the ceiling is open to the rest of the cabin.
* The time zone on your devices will switch to Central time- which 1 hour ahead of Eastern time. Please note that arrival and departure times for the house, attractions in the downtown Chattanooga area, and the Lookout Mountain attractions are Eastern daylight time (EDT.)*
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. We will send a reservation confirmation email to you, and the e-doc rental agreement is located at the bottom of this email( green tab.) Please complete all lines on the rental agreement. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly through our website) we require this.
• Pets are allowed under 50 lbs. We charge a pet fee of $49 per animal-3 pets max. Please keep your pet in a crate if you are not present in the house with them during the daytime and evening hours. Pets are NOT allowed on the furniture and bedding during your stay, and to pick up all pet yard waste.
• There are exterior cameras on the property.
• You will hear roosters crowing from the nearby farm.
• This house does not have a dishwasher.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.