NOW with a NEW Hot Tub and Fiber Optic Internet!! Perfect for family reunions or large groups of friends, this peaceful cabin offers plenty of space for the entire clan, as well as close proximity to beautiful state parks, endless trails, and top attractions!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Hot Tub, Furnished deck, electric grill, large yard, shared fire pit, and gazebo
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV with basic cable, dining table, gas log fireplace, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig, drip coffee maker, toaster, knife set, dishware/flatware
GENERAL: Linens/towels, A/C, heating, ceiling fans
PARKING: Driveway (2 vehicles)
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: Traveling with more guests? Inquire about renting the other vacation rentals available on-site. There are 4 other properties that can be rented together that can accommodate up to 32 people in total. Call us at Chattanooga Vacation Rentals for more information.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• Pets are allowed, but require $49 plus tax per pet (max 3 pets).
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• No smoking
• No events, parties, or large gatherings
• NOTE: Four other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay. Shared amenities include the gazebo and large fire pit.
• NOTE: All cabins on the property are pet friendly, so please keep your pet leashed when other pets are present. If your dog is aggressive towards other animals or people, please do not bring them to this property. Please pick up after your pet. Pets must be crated when left alone on the property and are not allowed on the beds, sofas, or other furnishings.
• The firepit and gazebo on the property are shared by all the cabins.
• The lake does dry up if it hasn't rained recently.