Your cabin in the woods awaits!
Looking for an escape to Lookout Mountain and the beautiful Chattanooga area? This cabin offers the best of both worlds. Located just minutes away from Cloudland Canyon State Park and amazing local restaurants, this cabin gives you the escape you deserve and is still an easy 25-30 minute drive to Rock City, Ruby Falls, and downtown Chattanooga.
• Minutes from Cloudland Canyon and local hidden gem dining
• Large screened in back porch, perfect for relaxing
• Free WiFi Internet
• The open floor plan offers a cozy living room with a SmartTV for streaming your favorite shows on Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc
• Kitchen with copper countertops and well stocked for cooking at your new home away from home
• Primary Bedroom with a King Bed
• Closet with stacked Washer/Dryer attached to the primary bedroom.
• Bathroom with rain shower
Second Floor Loft
• Cozy twin bed
• Reading nook
• Note - stairwell is narrow
• Right across from the back porch you can step in to the studio apartment.
• Queen sized bed
• Smart TV for streaming your favorite apps
• Private bathroom with rain shower
• Small closet
Important Things To Note:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Fireplace is decorative only.
• Pets are allowed and require an additional pet fee.
• Maximum occupancy of 5 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.