Lazy Daze Lake House brings a sophisticated farmhouse style and a playful spirit to Chickamauga Lake, only 20 minutes outside of downtown Chattanooga. Tucked in a wooded community overlooking the lake, this newly renovated cabin is decked out (quite literally) with everything you’ll need to enjoy lazy days at the lake.
Here, enjoy a gourmet dinner on one of two decks with lake views as the sun gives way to twinkling stars and fireflies. Or gather in the great room for popcorn and board games before heading downstairs for a pool match in the game room.
Did we mention that a wooden staircase takes you to your private dock on the lake? VIP, all the way. It’s also worth noting that just down the way (0.3 miles to be exact) is the Pine Harbor Marina which has daily boat rentals and Steve’s Landing Waterfront Grill for BBQ ribs and catfish on the patio. So if you don't have a boat, no problem! You can rent one just down the road!
Back inside the lake house, four cozy bedrooms offer a mix of bed types for every group – the gorgeous loft room with a sitting area is our favorite. And with a generous 3,000 square feet, this lake house comes with lots of windows – including a window wall in the great room and dining area — that will add more sunshine to your stay.
After all this, we think you’ll agree with the neon pink sign in the game room: “I’m here for the vibes.” And those views …
About the Layout:
• Enter into the large great room which features an open living room, dining room, and kitchen with a wall full of windows that look out towards the lake
• The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need to make a meal together.
• The living room features a large flat screen TV and decorative only (not for use) fireplace
• The primary bedroom features a king bed, large flat screen TV and closet.
• The second bedroom features two full beds and large flat screen TV and closet.
• Off the hallway is a large bathroom with double vanity and walk in shower.
• The living room has double doors that open out onto the upper deck, so you can sit outside with your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail and enjoy the view!
• There is plenty of room outside on the decks too with large tables for dining outdoors while soaking in the view! Or relaxing under the string lights at night.
• The loft features a full bed, sofa, and hangout area.
• The attached bathroom has a double vanity, black and white tile shower and gold fixtures
• The lower level's main draw is the game room! With a full sized pool table and foosball table, good times are sure to be had!
• The fourth bedroom has a queen bed, large flat screen TV, and closet.
• The living room area in the downstairs has two white sofas that actually fold down like futons to make for extra sleeping space and also feature a huge TV - perfect for movie night!
• The bathroom has a shower, sink, and toilet with industrial looking exposed pipes.
• The washer and dryer are available for your use!
• Walk out onto the deck and enjoy the view!
There is a staircase down to the private dock * There is no lifeguard on duty.
NO SWIMMING or wading is allowed at this home. Children must be supervised at all times * Fishing requires a license from the state of TN: https://www.tn.gov/content/tn/twra/license-sales/fishing-licenses.html#nonresident
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Maximum occupancy of 14 guests at all times.
• Primary responsible renter must be 25 years old.
• The fireplaces do not work and are only for decoration.
• NO Pets allowed.
• No lifeguard is on duty at the dock.
* NO SWIMMING or wading is allowed at this home.
* CHILDREN must be supervised on the dock and around the lake at all times
• There is not a power source at the dock at the moment.
• The driveway is steep and there is parking for only two cars in the carport at the bottom of the driveway and parking for additional cars at the top of the driveway. If the driveway is snowy or icy, the driveway may not be usable (this is a rare occasion), but there is room to park at the top of the driveway and walk down. * DO NOT GO DOWN THIS DRIVEWAY with a boat or trailer. There is not room to turn around at the bottom *
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly through our website) we require this.
• There are exterior cameras on the outside of the cabin only.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay
Are you planning your next vacation in Chattanooga? Situated in the heart of the south with the Tennessee River, Lakes, and Lookout Mountain - Chattanooga is one of the top tourist destinations famous for its rich art, enchanting dining, and enthralling natural beauty.
At Chattanooga Vacation Rentals we are a family owned and fully licensed operation, run by a team of locals with experience and passion for Chattanooga. We provide the space, so you can make magnificent memories!