This three bedroom, three full bath, two-story log home has hardwood floors throughout, a fully appointed kitchen, a large dining room table, washer and dryer, and a large deck to enjoy the view of the valley (1,200 feet) below. Sitting on top of Lookout Mountain looking off to the north west.
Watching a storm roll in or watching the sunsets can be spectacular! This house will feel like home when you arrive. From the hunter’s details to the vaulted ceilings, the beautiful stone fireplace, that is for decor purposes only (not to be used), leather couches, love seat and chair that you will sink into and never want to leave, comfort is the word.
• Located on the bluff of Lookout Mountain
• Amazing views from the large deck!
• Gorgeous Log Cabin
• Located on Lookout Mountain with Bluff View
• 30 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• 15 minutes to Rock City
• 10 minutes to Cloudland Canyon
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Breakfast Bar
• Dining Area with seating for 6
• Living Room
• Flat Panel TV with DirectTV and DVD Player
• DSL Internet available (not high speed)
• Bedroom with two twins and attached bathroom
• Second bedroom with two twins and attached bathroom.
• King Master Bedroom with attached Bathroom.
• Loft Space with Seating Area.
• Washer and Dryer attached to master bedroom.
• Wraparound deck with view of the valley below
• Wooded and private
• Charcoal Grill
• Outdoor seating
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• This house has DSL Internet available (not high speed)
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. (Even if you book on AirBnB, instead of directly on our website, we will need your ID/Selfie and signed rental agreement).
• This property is pet friendly with a pet fee of $49 per pet plus tax. A max of 3 pets allowed.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.