Filled with natural light and full of history, this beautiful 100 year old remodeled home is charming and unique. Why stay in a hotel, when you can stay in one of Chattanooga’s historic neighborhoods. With two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large back deck, and open floor plan, this house is a perfect option for a small family, a work trip, or a few friends looking to explore Chattanooga.
With beautiful furnishings and stunning hardwood floors throughout, this house makes for a perfect retreat to come home and relax after a long day of exploring the city.
Located in Chattanooga’s Highland Park, this house is a short drive (or taxi, Uber, or Lyft) to the heart of Chattanooga. Within only a few minutes, you can be at Chattanooga’s finest restaurants and most spectacular attractions. There is no shortage of nearby activities or dining. Chattanooga is a beautiful city along the Tennessee River, earning it the nickname The Scenic City.
• Historic 100 year old completely renovated home.
• Beautifully decorated home with historic architectural features.
• Large soaking tub in master bathroom.
• High Speed Internet. TV with Digital Antenna
• Located only minutes from downtown Chattanooga and the Southside
• 18 minutes to Rock City
• 14 minute to Ruby Falls
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table with seating for 4
• Living Room with a Flat Panel TV with a Roku and DVD/VHS Player
• Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and attached bathroom with large soaking tub.
• Private Bedroom with Full Bed
• Washer and Dryer in the kitchen.
• Charcoal Grill
• Outdoor seating
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 4 people at all times.
• This house does NOT allow pets.
• Fireplace is decoration only (not for use)
• There is street parking only for this house, but there is plenty of space to park several cars and it’s easy to find a spot (normally right in front of the house).
• This house does not have cable, but it does have a digital antenna so you can watch local channels.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.