Find the ultimate relaxation at this rustic log cabin nestled in the woods! This two bedroom, one bathroom log cabin has been newly renovated and beautifully furnished to bring you the perfect combination of the comforts of home and the mountain lodge getaway you deserve.
• Located among 48 acres of forested land
• 10 minutes to Cloudland Canyon State Park
• 25 minutes to Rock City
• 25 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• 5 minutes to nearby grocery stores and restaurants
• Master Bedroom with a king bed and attached bathroom.
• Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom
• Smart TV in master bedroom for streaming (Limited live channels)
• Full Kitchen
• Dining Area with seating for 6
• Living Room with an electric fireplace
• Loft space with two queen sized beds
• Electric fireplace
• Small balcony looking out into the woods
• Outdoor Fire Pit
• Ample Deck Space
• Charcoal Grill
• While there is another cabin on the property, they are both oriented with privacy in mind.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• This home is not suitable for small children due to the high lofted space and steep staircase. Older children are most welcome.
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. (Even if you book on AirBnB, instead of directly on our website, we will need your ID/Selfie and signed rental agreement).
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.