This mountain getaway about 18 miles south of Chattanooga is the perfect place to reunite with family while satisfying your appetite for adventure in Tennessee's towns or Georgia’s parks!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
INDOOR LIVING: Gas log fireplace, hardwood floors, ceiling fans
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, microwave, drip coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, cookware, and utensils
GENERAL: Free WiFi, Dish TV - basic channels only, air conditioning, washer/dryer
OUTDOOR LIVING: Balcony w/ furniture, wooded yard
SHARED OUTDOOR AMENITIES: Gazebo w/ seating, dock, fire pit
PARKING: Driveway (2 vehicles)
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Traveling with more than 6? Reach out to Chattanooga Vacation Rentals about the additional vacation rentals on-site.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• Pets are allowed, but require $49 plus tax per pet (max 3 pets).
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• No smoking
• No events, parties, or large gatherings
• NOTE: Four other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay. Shared amenities include the gazebo and large fire pit.
• NOTE: All cabins on the property are pet friendly, so please keep your pet leashed when other pets are present. If your dog is aggressive towards other animals or people, please do not bring them to this property. Please pick up after your pet. Pets must be crated when left alone on the property and are not allowed on the beds, sofas, or other furnishings.
• NOTE: The cottages have a shared WiFi network - it is NOT high-speed internet.
• The firepit and gazebo on the property are shared by all the cabins.
• The lake does dry up if it hasn't rained recently.