NEW LISTING! Welcome to Gypsyrose!
This newly built, custom designed private cabin is located among the beautiful foothills of Lookout Mountain! Come experience the beauty and quiet of the mountains with Chattanooga at your fingertips, only minutes away.
This mountain side cabin has two levels with a living room, full sized kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the main level and a lofted sleeping space on the upper level.
• Living room with sofa, electric fireplace, SmartTV (see notes below about the hot spot), and a small table for meals.
• Full kitchen comes well equipped with Fridge with an Ice Maker, Oven/Stove, Dishwasher, Toaster, Microwave, and Drip Coffee Maker.
• Primary bedroom features a queen bed, large windows, a SmartTV, and an attached bathroom.
• Bathroom has a tub/shower combo and a door that goes to the small screened in porch.
• Screened in porch has seating for 4 and a closet with a stacked washer and dryer.
• The upstairs loft opens to the living room below and features a full sized bed. PLEASE NOTE: the only access to the bathroom is through the primary bedroom.
Beautifully designed and custom built, this cabin is the perfect getaway to be close to town while still getting the mountain cabin getaway!
Important Things To Note:
* Maximum occupancy of 4 guests at all times.
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. We will send a reservation confirmation email to you, and the e-doc rental agreement is located at the bottom of this email( green tab.) Please complete all lines on the rental agreement. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly through our website) we require this.
• The cabin is currently awaiting Internet installation. For now has a hot spot available. This hot spot can stream TV through the smart TVs, but we ask that you help us conserve data (as speeds may slow with high usage), by turning off streaming TV and music when not in use.
• The bathroom is only accessible through the primary bedroom.
• Pets are allowed. We do charge a pet fee of $49 per animal-3 pets max. Please keep your pet in a crate if you are not present in the house during the daytime and evening hours. Pets are NOT allowed on the furniture and bedding during your stay, please pick up all pet yard waste.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay