You’ve found the perfect getaway for a peaceful vacation! This beautiful rustic log cabin is nestled in the woods at the base of Sand Mountain. Wanting a romantic getaway or time to reconnect with nature and recharge your batteries? This is the spot for you!
• Located among 48 acres of forested land
• 10 minutes to Cloudland Canyon State Park
• 25 minutes to Rock City
• 25 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
• 5 minutes to nearby grocery stores and restaurants
• Master Bedroom with a queen bed and attached bathroom and a big beautiful shower!
• Smart TV in master bedroom for streaming (Limited live channels)
• Full Kitchen
• Dining Area with seating for 4
• Loft space with seating and trundle bed (two twins)
• Living Room with smart TV and electric fireplace
• Window Reading Nook
• Ample deck space with a hammock
• Charcoal Grill
• This property feels private, and while it shares a driveway with another cabin, both cabins are oriented with privacy in mind.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• There is NO washer/dryer at this house.
• This home is not suitable for small children due to the high lofted space and narrow staircase. Older children are most welcome.
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 4 people at all times.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. (Even if you book on AirBnB, instead of directly on our website, we will need your ID/Selfie and signed rental agreement).
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.