Located in historic Wildwood, Georgia, surrounded by 3 wooded lots on a secluded drive, this cabin offers both the privacy and beauty of an out-of-the-way cabin, and yet it is ideally situated for easy access to Chattanooga’s favorite excursions and tourist locations (7 miles from Ruby Falls, 8 miles from the Incline, 11 miles from Rock City, 12 miles from the Tennessee Aquarium downtown, and 15 miles from the Cloudland Canyon State Park). If you are looking for a quiet place to relax, you will enjoy sipping coffee from the coffee bar while reclining on the back deck watching the deer feed under the oak tree in the yard. Or, you may prefer to read a book on the front porch swing while listening to the bluebirds, cardinals, and squirrels playing in the woods around you. If your family is looking for a quiet cabin with easy access to all the hot spots in Chattanooga, Deer Ridge Retreat may be just the place for you and your family.
About the Cabin:
• Open Living Room and Kitchen Floor Plan
• Primary bedroom features a king bed and ensuite bathroom
• Second bedroom has two twin beds
• Third bedroom has one twin bed
• Fourth bedroom has one twin bed and an attached half bath
• Bathroom with tub/shower combo off main hallway and includes a washer and dryer
• Kitchen is well equipped and even has a dishwasher to make clean up a breeze!
• Dining table in the kitchen expands to seat 6.
• Coffee bar in kitchen features a drip coffee pot and a Keurig.
• The living room is large enough for all to gather, and stream TV or play the piano.
• The back deck is a wonderful perch to watch the deer wandering through the yard.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be 25 years old.
• Dogs ONLY are allowed. There is a pet fee of $49 per pet per stay.
• No matter which booking platform you use (either directly on our website, VRBO, or AirBnB, etc), you will need to communicate with us via email. We require you submit your ID and a selfie to us, and sign our electronic rental agreement.