Spend a quiet family retreat at this Lookout Mountain cabin with hiking and outdoor meditation just beyond the backdoor! It is less than 18 miles south of Chattanooga and its attractions including Rock City, Ruby Falls, and Tennessee Aquarium
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
INDOOR LIVING: Wifi, gas fireplace, 42” flat-screen TV, Dish TV - basic channels only
OUTDOOR LIVING: Deck w/ lounge chairs, grill, gazebo, fire pit
KITCHEN: Fully equipped w/ cooking basics, Keurig, and drip coffee makers
GENERAL: Linens/towels, free WiFi (not high speed), select toiletries - starter set toilet tissue, dish detergent, pump hand soap, paper towels, shampoo, and conditioner
PARKING: Gravel driveway (2 vehicles)
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: Traveling with more guests? Inquire about renting the other vacation rentals available on-site. There are 4 other properties that can be rented together
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 people at all times.
• Pets are allowed, but require $49 plus tax per pet (max 3 pets).
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• No smoking
• No events, parties, or large gatherings
• NOTE: Four other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay. Shared amenities include the gazebo and large fire pit.
• NOTE: All cabins on the property are pet friendly, so please keep your pet leashed when other pets are present. If your dog is aggressive towards other animals or people, please do not bring them to this property. Please pick up after your pet. Pets must be crated when left alone on the property and are not allowed on the beds, sofas, or other furnishings.
• NOTE: The cottages have a shared WiFi network - it is NOT high-speed internet.
• The firepit and gazebo on the property are shared by all the cabins. There is a private firepit behind the cabin.
• The lake does dry up if it hasn't rained recently.