ChattaBoogie Bungalow is a sweet historic home in St Elmo district. Designed by an artist, it is full of artwork, hand painted furniture, and lots of Chattanooga Charm!
About the location:
- Walking distance to a pub with live music and a chocolate shop is coming soon!
- Minutes by car to the Incline, 1885, Clumpies Ice Cream, Goodman's Coffee, Massage Studio, Pizza Shop, Grocery Store, Cat Cafe and more!
-Located at the base of Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls and Rock City are a quick drive up the mountain and downtown Chattanooga is an easy drive or Uber/Lift away.
About the Layout:
• Large living room to gather with a coffee table that pops up into computer or snack table
• Dining room with table and work desk
• Kitchen well equipped with a breakfast nook
• Primary bedroom with canopy bed that features a memory foam king size mattress
• Second bedroom features a double bed
• Third bedroom is a converted sun porch with a trundle bed that opens up to two twin beds.
• The bathroom off the hallway has a tub/shower combo
• Entry through a mudroom with washer/dryer
• Second bathroom with shower off the mud room.
• Outdoor space with covered seating
• Wood burning chiminea and chairs in the backyard.
• All on one level, but steps required for entry.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• This home is located on a busy street in a historic neighborhood area.
• It is not in a secluded area and you will see and hear your neighbors from the yard.
• You will hear road noise from the front porch.and inside the house.
• The indoor fireplace is for decorative purpose only and can not be used.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 guests at all times.
• Primary responsible renter must be 25 years old.
• Dogs are allowed (maximum of 2) and an additional fee of $49 will be required per pet.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation which will be emailed to you.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. Everyone is welcome in our homes.
At Chattanooga Vacation Rentals we are a family owned and fully licensed operation, run by a team of locals with experience and passion for Chattanooga. We provide the space, so you can make magnificent memories!