A charming 1930's two bedroom, two bathroom bungalow located in a quiet North Chattanooga neighborhood. With a short drive to downtown Chattanooga, Coolidge Park and the TN Aquarium, this home is a great spot to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing. The open interior floor plan allows you to spend time together inside or on the large front porch.
• Fully Equipped kitchen
• Dining room with seating for 6
• Living room with large, flat screen Roku TV and Switch dock.
• Spacious master bedroom with queen sized bed, smartTV, and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower.
• Guest bedroom with queen sized bed and smartTV.
• The main bathroom located off the hall has tub/shower combination.
• Laundry room off of the kitchen with stackable washer and dryer, ironing board, and iron.
• High Speed Fiber Optic Internet and UpLift Desk so you can work standing or sitting.
• Propane grill
• Outdoor seating
• Fire pit- you will need to provide the firewood
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Primary renter must be 25 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 4 guests.
• Pets are not allowed in this house. No Exceptions.
• There is a Nest security camera doorbell on the front porch.
• Street Parking Only - The parking is located on a steep hill and parking for two cars. Please park as close to the curb as you can get and do not block neighbors driveways, mailboxes and trash containers.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly on our website), we require this.
• We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.