A charming 1930's two bedroom, two bathroom bungalow located in a quiet North Chattanooga neighborhood. With a short drive to downtown Chattanooga, Coolidge Park and the TN Aquarium, this home is a great spot to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing. The open interior floor plan allows you to spend time together inside or on the large front porch.
This is the perfect getaway for your Chattanooga adventures!
• Fully Equipped kitchen with brand new appliances and granite countertops
• Dining room with seating for six
• Living room with large, flat screen Roku TV and Switch dock.
• Spacious primary bedroom with queen sized bed, smart TV, and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, and blackout curtains.
• Guest bedroom with queen sized bed and smartTV, and blackout curtains.
• The main bathroom located off the hall has tub/shower combination.
• Laundry room off of the kitchen with stackable washer and dryer, ironing board, and iron.
• High Speed Fiber Optic Internet and UpLift Desk so you can work standing or sitting, and an extra table to use as a desk to spread out and work or for games.
• Propane grill
• Outdoor seating
• Fire Pit (please bring your own firewood).
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
* Maximum occupancy of 4 guests at all times.
• Primary responsible renter must be at least 25 years old.
• We require a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as well as your signature on our rental agreement to complete your reservation. We will send a reservation confirmation email to you, and the e-doc rental agreement is located at the bottom of this email( green tab.) Please complete all lines on the rental agreement. Even if you make your reservation through AirBnB, HomeAway, etc (instead of directly through our website) we require this.
• NO pets allowed.
• There is a Ring security camera doorbell on the front porch.
• Street Parking Only - The parking is located on a steep hill and parking for two cars. Please park as close to the curb as you can get and do not block neighbors driveways, mailboxes and trash containers.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We love guests of all types as long as they pay for the use of the property and take good care of that property during their stay.