Welcome to Birdie Blue!! A unique and cozy wood yurt in the foothills of Lookout Mountain! Located near the Lookout Mountain Flight Park, you can watch hang gliders land and explore the beautiful area. Located between Cloudland Canyon State Park and Chattanooga, TN, this yurt offers the best of both worlds!
• Queen size bed
• Small kitchen with fridge, two burner stove top, microwave, coffee pot, and cooking and dishware (no oven)
•. Full size bathroom with jacuzzi tub.
• On site, coin operated laundry.
• Beautiful creek on property.
• Very large deck with seating attached to yurt.
• Nearby shared firepit on site.
Things to Note:
• Pets are not allowed
• There is no WiFi or TV - plan to be off the grid
•.Primary responsible renter must be 21 or older
• Located near the Lookout Mountain Flight Park, so you may see hanggliders and hear the tow planes that pull them up.
• We require your ID, a "selfie" photo, and your signature on our rental agreement to confirm your reservation.
*Traveling with friends or family, but want your own space? There are two more yurts nearby called Rustic Ruby and Soulful Shack!
A true yurt is a circular tent of felt or skins on a collapsible framework, used by nomads in Mongolia, Siberia, and Turkey. Our yurt differs in material but not structure. This yurt was hand built with recycled, rough cut lumber and was built to last.
Enjoy your escape to the mountains in this awesome yurt!